Location: Livonia, MI
Type: Full Time
Looking for a great opportunity to build a foundation in Business Administration? Want to work in a friendly, judgement-free zone?
Planet Fitness Michigan Group is looking for a highly-motivated college student or a recent grad to do meaningful Business Administrative projects while gaining hands-on experience in a rapidly growing organization.
Summary/What you'll do:
- Performs a variety of entry-level administrative tasks and special projects; assists with the coordination of administrative activities and analysis of company systems and procedures and related to core projects.
- Research, compile tabulate and analyze data for a variety of administrative and company matters.
- Support the Operations Support Specialist with administrative tasks and responsibilities.
- Ability to properly prioritize and schedule workload to ensure proper completion when faced with deadlines.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with those encountered during the course of work.
- Be hands-on with other projects and assignments under the leadership of the Operations Support Specialist.
What We are Looking for In Our Intern:
- Currently enrolled in college or a recent grad, preferably in a Business degree program.
- Exceptional organizational, multi-tasking and communication skills.
- Ability to gather and analyze data, report findings, perform numerical analysis and make recommendations.
- Team player, self-directed, and high energy.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong computer skills and internet research abilities are required.
- Strong communication skills are required.
- All areas described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be 18 year of age or older.
- Previous administrative and/or management responsibilities preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and organizational skills required.
- Strong computer and research skills are required.
- Current enrolled in college or a recent grad, preferably in a Business degree program.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance, talk and hear.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move 25 pounds.
Planet Fitness, Inc. (NYSE:PLNT), has revolutionized the fitness industry! With more than 1,000 locations in 47 states, Puerto Rico, and Canada, Planet Fitness' mission is to enhance people's lives by providing a high-quality fitness experience in a welcoming, non-intimidating environment, which we call the Judgement Free Zone®.
We’re aggressively expanding and looking for talented individuals to help us conquer Gymtimidation® everywhere!
This club is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise club, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise club. Planet Fitness Headquarters has no direct, indirect or reserved control over the hiring decisions made by any franchise clubs. All inquiries about employment at this club should be made directly to the club, and not to Planet Fitness Headquarters.