We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team!
Why you should join Planet Fitness:
- Great growth opportunities - we are a dynamic and growing company
- Set Schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance benefits (Full Time positions only)
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Following 120 days of active employment, you will be eligible for a .50 cent increase.
- This position has a $1/hour premium added to any hours worked 6:00 PM-6:00 AM.
- FREE Black Card Membership
- 401(k) with generous employer match
- Profit sharing program!
- A sparkling clean work environment (where we all pitch in to keep the club pristine!)
- Contribute to changing people's lives every day by helping us create a healthier Planet
- Work hard play hard with an amazing group of talented, dynamic team members
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
As a member of our staff, you will be responsible for providing a superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members and guests, ensuring an exceptional "Judgement Free" member experience!
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- The customer service representative will greet members and guests, providing exceptional customer service and doing your best to make members feel comfortable and welcomed!
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions.
- The customer service representative will check in members, provide tours of the club and sign up new members, log amenities and communicate updates and billing issues to members and guests.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Regular cleaning of entire facility, bathrooms, equipment, front desk area and amenities.
Qualifications and Physical Demands:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Continual standing and walking during your shift.
- Continual talking to members and potential members in person and on the phone during your shift.
- Must be able to lift 45 pounds.
Joining the Planet Fitness family means being part of a company that cares about bettering the health and wellbeing of our communities. It means being a part of a supportive, engaging workforce with an inclusive culture that values diversity and creates an environment where everyone can feel they belong. It means encouraging professional growth and development. It means making true, lasting connections with you co-workers. It means creating a positive impact in our local communities through our Judgement Free Generation philanthropic initiative. It means being part of a brand that you can be proud of!
Equal Opportunity Employer
JOIN THE CLUB.
Enhancing people’s lives with an affordable, high-quality fitness experience requires a team of inspiring, motivated and fun-loving go-getters. As one of the largest and fastest-growing franchisors and operators of fitness centers in the United States, Planet Fitness is just getting warmed up. We’re continuously seeking top talent to join us in cultivating the Judgement Free Zone® and shaping the future of our brand. With more than 2,000 locations in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, the Dominican Republic, Panama, Mexico and Australia, there’s plenty of opportunity on our Planet and we are always looking for talented individuals to join our team!
Our member mission says it best: our product is a tool, a means to an end; not a brand name or a mold maker, but a tool that can be used by anyone. To use our product, members need to feel inspired and motivated. That’s where you come in. If you’re looking for a place where you can make a difference in a customer’s life, you’ve found it. Come to add your mojo to the Judgement Free Zone, but stay for the feeling that you’re making a difference on our Planet.
TO FIND YOUR PERFECT FIT, SEARCH FOR A CLUB OPPORTUNITY NEAR YOU.
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the Franchisee and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ neither dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for franchisees or their employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to control the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state and federal law.