Location: Mount Clemens, MI
Type: Full Time
Want to make a difference in people's lives?
Want to work somewhere where everyone is included and respected?
Want to lead a team and help us grow?
Welcome to the "JUDGEMENT FREE" zone!!!!
We are looking for Assistant Managers who want to be part of the Planet Fitness team!
We are looking for individuals who demonstrate and believe in our Core EPIC values:
- E = Excellence in operations, cleanliness, communication, team building, leadership and problem solving.
- P = People First: the qualified individual will consistently demonstrate a “People First” leadership style relative to their team of employees and the members, potential members and guests in the club, while motivating and leading the team!
- I = Integrity in managing the club, leading the team, resolving member issues and managing results, while leading by example and encouraging greatness!
- C = Customer Mania: demonstrating the highest level of excellence in customer relations, customer communication, conflict resolution and member growth. Ensuring that our members are WOWED during every visit to the club.
The qualified Assistant Manager candidate should have:
- Previous management experience required.
- Prior fitness management, retail management, or an Associate’s degree in Exercise Science, Business, Kinesiology, or similar degree, or a combination of experience and education preferred.
What we offer:
- Great growth opportunities (we are taking over the PLANET!)
- An excellent Training program.
- A sparkling clean work environment (where we all pitch in to keep the club pristine!)
- FREE Black Card Membership (inspiring you and your closest friend to be your best!)
- A generous paid time off policy that is available on your start date and increases along with your tenure!
Planet Fitness, Inc. (NYSE:PLNT), has revolutionized the fitness industry! With more than 1,000 locations in 47 states, Puerto Rico, and Canada, Planet Fitness' mission is to enhance people's lives by providing a high-quality fitness experience in a welcoming, non-intimidating environment, which we call the Judgement Free Zone®.
We’re aggressively expanding and looking for talented individuals to help us conquer Gymtimidation® everywhere!
This club is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise club, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise club. Planet Fitness Headquarters has no direct, indirect or reserved control over the hiring decisions made by any franchise clubs. All inquiries about employment at this club should be made directly to the club, and not to Planet Fitness Headquarters.