Member Services Representative
Location: Perrysburg, OH
Type: Full Time/Part Time-Varies by Shift
We are seeking a Member Services Representative to join our EPIC team!
As a member of our staff, you will be responsible for providing a superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members and guests, ensuring an exceptional "Judgement Free" member experience!
Some of your responsibilities will include:
Customer Service/Front Desk Activities:
- Greet members and guests, providing exceptional customer service and doing your best to make members feel comfortable and welcomed!
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions.
- Check in members, provide tours of the club and sign up new members, log amenities and communicate updates and billing issues to members and guests.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Utilize company computer system to assist with new memberships, membership cards, change of address and billing or payment questions.
- Handle sensitive and confidential member information and agreements.
- Go above and beyond to keep the front desk area and lobby clean and orderly.
- Regular facility cleaning and upkeep such as mopping, trash removal, cleaning windows and mirrors, and re-racking weights.
- Check in members, provide tours of the club and sign up new members, log amenities and communicate updates and billing issues to members and guest.
- Regular cleaning of all exercise equipment and tanning beds.
- Regular restroom and shower area cleaning and stocking.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Continual standing and walking during your shift.
- Continual talking to members and potential members in person and on the phone during your shift.
- Must be able to lift 45 pounds.
What we offer:
- Great growth opportunities - we are a dynamic and growing company!
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance benefits (Full Time positions only).
- A sparkling clean work environment (where we all pitch in to keep the club pristine!)
- FREE Black Card Membership!
Enhancing people’s lives with an affordable, high-quality fitness experience requires a team of inspiring, motivated and fun-loving go-getters. As one of the largest and fastest-growing franchisors and operators of fitness centers in the United States, Planet Fitness is just getting warmed up. We’re continuously seeking top talent to join us in cultivating the Judgement Free Zone® and shaping the future of our brand.
With more than 1,700 locations in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the Dominican Republic, Canada, Panama, Mexico and growing, there’s plenty of opportunity on our Planet.
This club is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise club, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise club. Planet Fitness Headquarters has no direct, indirect or reserved control over the hiring decisions made by any franchise clubs. All inquiries about employment at this club should be made directly to the club, and not to Planet Fitness Headquarters.